Fri, Feb 10|
Valentine's Dinner & Show with Edie Daponte Quartet
An unforgettable evening awaits you with the lovely Edie Daponte and her quartet. Perfectly paired with a delicious 3 course dinner.
Time & Location
Feb 10, 6:00 p.m.
Crofton, 1534 Joan Ave, Crofton, BC V0R 1R0, Canada
About the event
Dinner $49 Show $25
Very Limited Seating. Reservations and pre-dinner selection required.
Please call the pub for your table reservation time and to let us know the delicious dinner options you desire (listed below) 250.324.2245
Seatings 5pm and 6pm. Show 7pm.
There are very few 2 person tables available, please let us know if you will be joining others.
Join award winning singer/songwriter Edie Daponte and friends for her new show ‘I Wish You Love’, a heartfelt concert featuring originals and love songs from around the world. Her range and repertoire travel far and wide crossing musical genres and spanning multiple decades and languages. With Attila Fias on Piano, Damian Graham on Drums and Joey Smith on Bass you'll fall in love.
Through carefully chosen songs and dazzling costume changes, the audience can expect a captivating evening of music, love and storytelling.
- Garlic Butter or Spicy Sambal Tiger Prawns
- Mussels in a garlic butter & pernod cream sauce
- Artisan Organic Greens & Vegetable Salad
- Poached Wild Salmon in a creamy lemon & caper sauce
- Crab & Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Vegan Sesame Bliss Bowl. Organic quinoa, layered with vegetables and a house sesame sauce
- Chocolate Tower Cheesecake Explosion
- Decadent Vanilla Crunch Cake
- Gluten Free Turtle Cheesecake
*15% gratuity will be added on food portion of ticket